The June election is right around the corner and we’ve got you covered. Please join us in voting for the environment and our community on June 5. Here’s what you need to know:
Vote YES on Prop 68
This is your chance to address some of California’s most important water, park, and natural resource needs. Voting Yes on Prop. 68 is a vote to support the California Clean Water and Safe Parks Act, a $4 billion bond measure to protect California’s natural resources and ensure every Californian has access to clean drinking water and safe parks for future generations.
GOTV for Prop 68:
- Phone bank this Sunday, June 3, from 1-5pm at the Democratic Volunteer Center (960 San Antonio Road, Palo Alto). Email Helen ([email protected]) to sign up or to pick up a lawn sign
- Pledge to vote YES on Prop 68
- Help spread the word about Prop 68 by sharing this page
Vote NO on Measure B and YES on Measure C
Voters in San Jose will have the chance to vote on these measures. Measure B is funded by wealthy out-of-town developers and would facilitate sprawl across San Jose, including in Coyote Valley. Whereas Measure C protects our environment and our communities by placing limits on residential sprawl and requiring developers to use “zero net energy” design and recycled water for landscaping.
GOTV for No on B/YES on C:
- Join the campaign door-to-door this Saturday, June 2, at 10am. Email Claire ([email protected]) to sign up
- Go door-to-door or phone bank on your own time. Email Claire ([email protected]) for more information
- Pledge to vote NO on Measure B and YES on Measure C
- Pledge your support, sign up to volunteer, or sign up for a lawn sign on the campaign website
- Help spread the word about Measures B and C by sharing this page