Renew your membership by making a gift to Committee for Green Foothills today.
- Wildlife connectivity, watersheds, and farmlands in San Jose’s Coyote Valley, where there is a proposal to build a massive warehouse and distribution center.
- Bay wetlands that are threatened by Redwood City’s Inner Harbor Specific Plan.
- Coastal bluffs and rare habitat on the Vallemar Bluffs in Moss Beach.
- Hillsides and sensitive habitat on 900 acres in south San Jose, by opposing the Young Ranch subdivision proposal.
- Historic public access at Martin’s Beach.
- And so much more…
Happy New Year’s Eve!
P.S.: There’s just hours left to renew your membership and make your year-end gift to Committee for Green Foothills.