Join us as a volunteer
With the constant threat to open space, farmland, and natural resources, the work of Green Foothills is more important now than ever. We are seeking passionate people who believe in our mission to help support our work.
These are our current volunteer opportunities. If you are interested in volunteering with us, please fill out the form below.
- Burlingame Community Outreach: Talk with community members about the Burlingame Baylands Nature Park. We’ll be sure you know what to say and you will work alongside a member of the Green Foothills team.
- Archivist: Help scan historical Green Foothills documents into a digital archive. You will group files, scan documents using scanner in our office, then upload them.
- Event Support: Join us at a Green Foothills event and help us set up, welcome and register guests, and/or clean up once the event is through.
- Photography/Videography: Take photos and videos of the places we are working to protect, the people who are protecting them, and of our events for our print and digital outreach.
- Public Relations: Increase our media outreach. Want to help pitch get our message about protecting open space to the press? We could use your help pitching to reporters.
- Signature Gatherer: Print out our petitions and ask your neighbors to sign them or post them up at your local coffee shop. You can also email online petitions to friends or share them on social media.
- Writer: Augment our content creation. If you are a fabulous writer, assist us in writing a piece about our impact and the people who make it possible.
- Development Committee Member: We are recruiting for a couple of additional members of our Development Committee with experience in nonprofit fundraising, grant writing, or communication. Meetings are once a month.
Tell us more about you!
Interested in one or more of the volunteer opportunities above? Please fill out this form and our staff will be in contact with you shortly.