Thank you for your interest in Green Foothills!
Green Foothills envisions a resilient region where wildlife thrive, everyone has natural beauty to enjoy, and communities live in balance with nature. The people who work at Green Foothills are deeply passionate about this vision and our mission of protecting open space, farmland, and natural resources in San Mateo and Santa Clara Counties for the benefit of all through advocacy, education, and grassroots action.
Our core values – Expertise, Persistence, Integrity, and Camaraderie – embody our culture and help us make decisions. Take a look at Our Team, Who We Are, and Our Publications to get a feel for our impact and organizational culture.
Green Foothills Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
We encourage People of Color, people with disabilities, and LGBTQ+ individuals to apply.
A Note to Candidates: Studies have shown that women, nonbinary folks, and People of Color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every single one of the qualifications as described in a job description. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive organization and we are most interested in finding the best candidate for the job. That candidate may be one who comes from a background less traditional to our field of work, and that’s okay. We would strongly encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications described
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary range for the region and industry
- Green Foothills covers full premium for basic medical, dental, and vision coverage for employee
- Flex Spending Accounts and a 401(k) plan with partial employer match
- Competitive paid vacation and sick leave package
- Other benefits: Flexible schedules, work can be done mostly from home and on the field (post-COVID), work-from-home partial reimbursement provided